Friday, April 19, 2013

beauty




I have seen this video being posted on facebook & on a few blogs I follow. I love this video & felt I needed to pass on the message.

As women we are hard on ourselves. I don't know about the rest of you but I am constantly thinking about what I wish I could change about my body or the mental list of clothes & shoes I have to buy in order to look good. With our lives being plastered all over the internet from every social media outlet, it is hard not to compare yourself to others & think about why you or your life doesn't look a certain way. We truly are our own worse critic.

When I think about my life from an eternal perspective. I realize how blessed I am & to not be so hard on myself. We are all daughters of God. He created us in his imagine. We are beautiful. However, sometimes it helps to hear the encouraging words from others to boost up my confidence & feel good in my own skin. This video did that for me & I hope it does the same for you.

1 comment: