Friday, April 12, 2013

Atlanta







Here are a few snap shots from our recent very short trip to Atlanta. We went down there for a trade show. ( to show off all the amazingly cool products Proof has to offer) It was just Taylor and I that went down. It was a first for me, meaning staying in the booth for the whole time! When traffic got slow I read a book & must have been really sucked in because I didn't even notice Young Jezzy & his entourage admiring Proof from inside my booth! The people in the booth across from me had to fill me in once he left. Sorry Young Jezzy, but I probably wouldn't have even recognized you if I wasn't reading.

We got to stay with Taylor's brother who lives there and play with their cute little girl the whole time. We saw the coke museum & drank wayyyy too many free sodas from the free style machine. Went to the aquarium which was amazing! They had a dolphin show and a beluga whale. High light of the trip. Had my first taste of Blue Bell ice cream & spent time with some friends who live there. All in all we just had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment