Monday, December 10, 2012

christmas time



one thing I look forward to all semester long is campus decorated for Christmas. Nothing makes me more excited than to see the lights set up around the McKay center. palm trees & Christmas lights are the perfect combo. I am defiantly noticing & appreciate the Hawaiian Christmas spirit more since we are leaving in 8 days. yup 8 days. - our little house looks nothing like Chistmas so I am glad I can admire the lights and trees from another source.

over the weekend I also had my last choir concert. This year we had the opportunity to perform Handel's Messiah. We all known the familiar tunes, "Hallelujah" and "For Unto Us A Child Is Born" but as we dove in to each piece, I was amazed by the power behind each song. I learned more about the birth of our Savior and how special it was. Being apart of the Messiah was a perfect way for me to start off the holiday season.

- Taylor tells me I look like an ice princess wearing my choir dress. I know he wishes I could take it home. 



2 comments:

  1. Ha, you are adorable girl! So happy to have stumbled across your blog today! :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete