Sunday, October 21, 2012

fall




it is fall on the mainland & we can't help but be a little jealous that we don't get to enjoy this season. well at least I can't. I love Hawaii but sometimes a little change is good. I just want to drink hot chocolate without sweating profusely.I want eat pumpkin bread from kneaders & their broccoli soup. I want drive the alpine loop admiring the leaves changing colors. someone please do these things for me.

We saw this perfect fall display at whole foods and couldn't resist. Hence the Dame Autumn family photos.

I will still drink hot chocolate a few times a week and cook chili.. we will die with sweat, but it won't matter, cause I wanna enjoy these things in October - the nestle caramel hot chocolate is my new favorite. heat it up with vanilla soy milk... so good. Until December, we will enjoy our last few months of constant sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment