Thursday, June 28, 2012

checking in

lately I haven't figured out where my days have gone. i have been on the mainland for 3 weeks and jumped right back into the rush of everyday living that seems to be nonexistent in Hawaii. things speed by at their own pace here. the anticipated time i had to spend with my family and friends is already over and i pick at my brain remembering all that went on, knowing i wont have those moments again until December. I will be back to my island home in 2 1/2 weeks but before then i will be boarding a plane to Vienna in only a few hours. mine and taylor's clothes are in piles all over the room but our minds are still set to Hawaii mode thinking no rush, no worry, our clothes & tickets will magically appear in that backpack soon... & thinking i have time to write on my blog.
i will be traveling for the next while & can't wait to share all that will go on as I backpack through a few countries in Europe with a great husband and good family.
until then, just look at my cute family and friends, i love them..



1 comment:

  1. Ana! I love you!!! Have so much fun in Europe! I cannot wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete