Wednesday, June 6, 2012

2 days until summer

excuse me while i enter the blogging world again. my minor hiatus has been a
combination of family visits, taking finals, my jr. recital and once again no computer. all worth while things.
my awesome parents came to hawaii two weeks ago to support me in my 
junior recital. which consisted of me singing art songs, cabarets and arias for 30 minutes. i felt very fortunate to have the company of my parents at my recital, i know they had to fly along way. and also thanks to all my friends who supported me! it was great to sing to a crowd. after it was over, i thought, wow, i can't wait to do this for a living. metropolitan opera house, here i come!
i can now officially say i am a SENIOR in college.

i am embarrassed to say that after a whole week of fun activities with my parents i have no pictures to show for it. in my defense my mom just got a new camera for her birthday and was excited to use it here, so we let her & my dad do all the picture taking.

but i will leave you with what taylor and i have been up to.




  • on memorial day we went to a floating lantern ceremony.  anyone who wanted, could honor someone that had died by lighting a lantern and releasing it into the ocean. it was a beautiful sight. 
  • last saturday we went to waimea and it was a beautiful sunny day, lots of sunburns to show for it
i have one more final and then its off to utah friday night. 2 more days until summer. regina spektor's new album came out and i already know this is what i am going to be listening to all summer. this is my favorite so far, its a remix of one of her old songs. enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment