Wednesday, February 29, 2012

surprises




i must have been really good last week.. or maybe just looking a little bit more
stressed out than usual because when i get home from school, there is something waiting for me. 
 candy? clothes?
better  things like ALL of the dishes done & put away& yesterday the bed was made!( a miracle )
but today was the best of them all, this homemade pineapple salsa was waiting on the counter. 
who is the mysterious person behind this? well taylor of course. this guy is full of surprises
i can't wait for what tomorrow brings. maybe he will even let us in on his recipe, or start cooking dinner, a girl can only dream.

2 comments:

  1. I love pineapple salsa... wish my husband would make it for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would rather have the dishes put away than any gift. high five to being newlyweds.

    ReplyDelete